Common issues with the OASIS batch service are shown below. Most issues concern start-up and some upgrades.
The following are errors that might be seen from the windows event viewer under "Application":
- (Error) The LoadLibrary function failed for the following reason: The specified module could not be found.
- (Information) Could not load the Java Virtual Machine.
- (Information) C:/progra~1/OASIS271/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll
- (Information) The OASIS-BATCH service failed to start.
The errors may vary.
- If this is a new installation, reboot the server.
- Check the path to the .dll - make sure the file exists (change the path as required).
- Service manager shows OASIS-BATCH as running
- The "OASIS Batch Jobs" window shows status as "Job service never run" or the update date is not current (more than 30 minutes old).
- If this is a new install, try restarting the service a couple of times. The service must pull down the current update from the server before it will run.
- Make sure there is a currently active release. Until the first update is loaded from the license server, OASIS-BATCH will not run.
- Review the OASIS-BATCH log files in the c: (root) directory. Ensure the path names shown for the JVM exist.