The submittal catalog is available under the manufacturers application in OASIS and from within the submittal editor. The catalog contains a global set of cut sheets and pre-highlighted images and is scanned each time the “New Submittal Like” feature is utilized in OASIS or a new catalog number is keyed within the new submittals editor.
The menus are only available from the Cut Sheets application and not from within the submittal editor.
- Export – export the selected catalog, section or cut sheets
- Delete – delete the selected catalog, section or cut sheets
- Open Catalog – detach the Cut Sheets application, opening it in a new window.
- Print – print the selected cut sheets
- Close – close the window
- Copy – not yet available
- Paste – not yet available
- Update Subscriptions – download new and updated cut sheets published by Ingen Software. Not all manufacturers are available.
- Setup Subscriptions – map user manufacturer codes to subscriptions published by Ingen Software.
- Help – the standard OASIS help menu
- Print – Print the selected Cut Sheets
The catalog tree shows each manufacturer setup in OASIS, but is filtered only for the manufacturers on a submittal when shown in the submittal editor.
Beneath each manufacturer is a required structure of catalogs and sections – a two level deep directory tree. The catalog pages are stored under a section in page sets which may be accessed as a set, or expanded to show individual pages.
New catalogs may be added by right-clicking on the manufacturer name and selecting “New Catalog”. Once a catalog is created, a section may be created by right clicking on a catalog name and selecting “New Section”.
New cut sheets may be added to the catalog by dragging and dropping PDF files to any section in the catalog. Additionally, URL links to PDF pages on the web may be dragged from the address bar of most web browsers to any section in the catalog. This will download the PDF file and add the cut sheet to the catalog and link the cut sheet to the URL location on the web.
When the catalog is shown in the submittal editor, the attachments section will show all the PDF attachments stored in the attachments tab of the project or submittal. These PDFs may be added to the submittal by dragging and dropping the related icon to the required line on the submittal.
Attachments may be added to the submittal by dragging a file into the “Submittal Attachments” area of the Attachments section.
At the end of the manufacturer list is a search area. Keying a catalog number will search all manufacturer catalogs and sections for any matching entries. Partial matches may be performed by using the asterisk (*) as a wild card character.
Task / search bar
The task bar is only available from the Cut Sheets application and not from within the submittal editor.
- Find - click to see a manufacturer search screen
- Name: - key all or part of the manufacturer name or code. Press "go" to perform the search.
- My Manufacturers - click to show all manufacturers in the workgroup selected below.
- WG: - filter for a given workgroup. Select "All" to see manufacturers for all workgroups.
- Active Only - Select to only show active workgroups.