Overview (For Orders or Order Conversion)
The pricing tools in OASIS can save a user time make more money and improve efficiency. Users can create price files from scratch, copy paste from a spreadsheet or if the manufacturer has a relationship with OASIS, pricing may be loaded automatically several different ways. Once a price file has been set up, user can have/add as many as 15 columns of pricing and commission. Many factories pay different levels of commission based on price of the item. An example might be, they have a 10%, 8% and a 5% price column. A customer can be assigned to a certain price level to automatically price when orders are created. The following explains how to assign pricing to a customer
Once a price file has been created in OASIS
(Example below – ByMine Lighting - has a 12%, 10%, 7%, 5% and 3% price columns)
Any of these columns are available to price the item, however you want to assign a customer to a price column so that it automatically drops that price into the quote.
To set up a customer you can go to the Manufacturer or the Customer.
In the example we will open the Manufacturer to set up the customer. Click Manufacturers and open the manufacturer
Go to the Accounts tab
- Accounts/Customers have already been added in the example.
- To add a new customer, click the add button. In this example we will add “Jackson Lighting”
In the window, use any option below
- Start typing the name
- Narrow the choice by filtering by Distributor.
- Check the box for Jackson Lighting and click OK
- Enter the Account number if needed
- In the Level column, double-click in the cell to display the drop down list of price columns for the price file
- Select the matching price level
- Click Save and Close
- When an order is created (or converted from a quote) the customer specific will populate based on the Level above (Level column)