Need to add multiple invoices at one time and create a payment with the invoices. This is for a number of invoices (not just one or two), but for many (10 or more).
Use the multiple invoice/po entry feature to add multiple invoice (10 or more) at one time. The following columns on the screen should be used:
PO# - the PO number
Invoice# - the invoice number
Inv. Date - invoice date
Inv. Sales - amount of the invoice
Inv. Comm - required - but only used when creating POs.
Date Paid - date of payment (we recommend using the same date for all invoices in one posting).
Amount Paid - amount of payment
NOTE: it is recommended to use the standard invoice entry screen for fewer than 10 invoices.
- First: Select the invoice section in OASIS. Then select "Multiple Commissioned PO/Invoice Entry" feature in the "Tools" menu.
- Select the factory.
- Then use the preferences to show (at a minimum) the fields described above.
Key or paste in the data.
- Press the "Create Transactions" button
- Here is what the resulting invoice might look like:
- Here is what the payment might look like (NOTE: you still need to reconcile the payment to ensure the order was properly paid):