One of the reports available to users is Order Entry reporting which gives you a broad view orders for the month selected. It gives the dollars of invoices applied, a transaction count and a quick comparison to last year. The report can be filtered many ways including reporting the workload on a CSR person or view by customer or manufacturer.
How to run:
- Go to Reports
- Click Worksheets on the toolbar and select “Top Down Reporting”.
- In the Report drop down, select “Order Entry Report”.
In the Row Heading area you can change:
- Year – switch between years
- Month – current month or switch months
- NOTE – to report for the entire year, set the Month to blank
- Order By – sort by any field available in the list
- Ascending – switch between ascending or descending.
When complete, click “Update”.
Example of the report is below. It includes a Count of the orders, Average order size, comparison to the previous year.
Other options: CSR Workload Report.
- In the Top Reporting window,
- Drag & drop “CSR” from the Filter area to the Row Headings area to replace “Manufacturer”
- Shown below
- Then click “Update” again
- Example below. The report shows all orders enter by the CSR’s for the timeframe.
The report can be filtered many other ways.