For the HLI Specialization we have a way that you can automate the Order Status Downloads (Pricing and Commission downloads are still a manual process).
We recommend for these steps to be done on a machine that either is not used or where the OASIS user is not consistently active in OASIS throughout the day. If it is used on a machine that is actively used the OASIS user may experience some slowness when the download process is running.
Steps to Setup
- Download this file to your desktop: HLI-BATCH.txt
- As an admin to OASIS login and go to the configuration section
- Click on Software
- Under the Heading of "Database Management" there is a link to "Run SQL" click on that link
- A new window will appear, click on the button with the three dots on it and select the HLI-BATCH.txt file
Then click OK
- You should get a message that says "Query ran without errors"; If you get any error message at all please Contact OASIS Support immediately
- Then go to the "Tools" menu in the configuration section of OASIS
- Click on "Batch Jobs"
- You should see an entry for "HLI-ORDER-STATUS." Highlight it by clicking on it.
- Click on the File menu
- Select to start the auto download
- Please allow a couple of hours before checking the status of the download or if it is running