(For a single or multiple manufacturers)
Users may sometimes need to see Hold Orders and view them by a single manufacturer, multiple brands or all the brands of a parent company. This report will give you an idea of total orders and dollars on hold for a given timeframe.
How to create:
- Go to Orders
- Then Reports (toolbar) and select “Order Transaction Report”
- In the Purchase Order Listing Report window, push the radio button for “Hold Orders – Orders not released”.
- Make sure “Show Details” and “Show Totals Page” is checked.
- Enter the timeframe as needed.
- Next, go to the Select tab
- Then click the second More tab on the right of the screen.
- In the Manufacturers area, click the “Add” button
- The Select Manufacturer window will appear.
- Select a single brand or to select multiple brands, hold the Control key (Ctrl) down and select others.
- Once you selections are made, click OK.
- All the manufacturers you selected should be listed.
- Click Print
- Example of the report is shown below.