Only a few larger clients require a dedicated development team. The advantages of this option are:
- One dedicated point of contact available during business hours – usually the project manager
- One dedicated programmer to focus on the business problems associated with the software to be developed
- More team members may be added if agreed upon by the client and Ingen Software
- Almost anything goes as many limitations are worked around by the dedicated development team.
- Cost is managed by both the client and Ingen Software.
Please consider that you will be hiring a full time project manager and software developer for a minimum of six calendar months. In the past, development efforts like this have resulted in a monthly billing between $25,000 and $60,000. Cost varies based on the number of team members involved, external software acquisitions, hardware, travel and other expenses.
How it works
- Contact Ingen Software and ask about a dedicated development team to arrange a time to work with an assessment team
- You will be contacted by a project manager and a programmer to review the project feasibility.
- If the project is to begin, then a contract will be negotiated and signed by the client and Ingen software
- As you are contracting for the time of a team of people. All hours are billed a month in advance. Contracts may be terminated if payment is not received by the 10th of the month. You will receive a detailed copy of tasks performed by the team at the end of each month. If the team has access to your servers and data, you will be required to sign an indemnification agreement. You will also receive a detailed log of any and all changes made to your data during that month.
- Other conditions, features and fees may be added to the contract during negotiation.