DO NOT USE - BEING REPLACED BY O2O.
OASIS contains a basic EDI implementation. As OASIS is utilized primarily by end users (with minimal technical support), the ability to adjust the EDI mapping is not possible. However, it is possible to contract with Ingen Software to create a custom connector for OASIS for almost any protocol or EDI mapping.
osp : ftp:host
osp - constant, required
The following document types are implemented
- Price List Receive – Formatted Price Files for OASIS
- RFQ Send – Sending and Receiving Quotes
- RFQ Receive – Sending and Receiving Quotes
- New Order Send – (No Document)
- Order Status Receive – (No Document)
- Invoice Receive – (No Document)
- Payment receive – (No Document)
The "No Document" items will be updated as the documentation becomes available.