OASIS users can connect with DCO while in their OASIS transactions. The following help documents cover the available features.
Please note that this document contains the name "DCO".
This includes the current Philips brands "Daybrite", "Capri", "Omega," "Lam," "Guth" and "Chloride."
As the software and documentation is updated, "DCO" will be replaced with "Philips".
- Required release - Version 2.7 W325B1 or later
- Setting up Philips (DCO) connectivity
- Adding Customer Account Numbers
(no longer supported) Setting up Pricing (old)
(no longer supported) Sending Orders
- Loading emailed SAP order status.
(no longer supported) Downloading Lite Entry Orders (old)
(no longer supported) Downloading Order Status(old)
Invoices and Commissions
- Loading Philips XLSX pre-formatted file
(no longer supported) Downloading DCO Invoices (old - see Loading emailed SAP order status)
(no longer supported) Downloading DCO Commissions (old)