If you have been loading spec/cut sheets or drawings into OASIS over time, there are a couple of ways to quickly view those spec sheet when needed. First, is from the Home screen, second from the Quote bill of materials (Items tab)
From the Home Screen:
At the bottom right of the Home screen there are 2 boxes:
- first, enter the manufacturer (MFG)
- then enter a Part/Catalog number (Cat#) - if the is a price file loaded for the manufacturer, an items list may appear to select from
Then click "Find"
- if the Spec sheet is not in OASIS, you will get a message
- if the spec sheet is in OASIS, the spec sheet will open for viewing.
In a Quote / Bid - Items tab
- Type in the Mfg, then type in a part/catalog number
- then right-click, a menu will appear, select "Create Specification Page"
- If the spec sheet is not in OASIS you will get the "Spec not found" message shown above.
- If the Spec sheet is in OASIS, it will display it on the screen as shown above.