Create / Open your Manufacturer Entry
Select P2P in the specialization drop down. Then click Configure Specialization.
- Enter the URL given to you by the Oasis support team into the P2P Location field.
- Enter the manufacturer name in the P2P Company field.
- Enter the brand name in the P2P Brand field
- Enter the password given to you by the Oasis support team into the P2P Password field.
- Select "Use Dynamic Pricing From This Manufacturer".
- Save the specialization and then save and Save & Close the manufacturer entry.
Activating and Using the Price List
- Completing the setup steps will cause Oasis to automatically create a blank price list if one is not already there. If a price list does not exist OASIS will not create one until the first price lookup.
- Then you can go into your quote or project and start entering parts.
- This will make a call to our servers in the background to get the pricing and return it to you.
- For the first time entering a part you may need to type in 3 or more characters then back space a few characters, and retype what you backspaced out. This is because the first time it calls there is a lot of data to return. The backspace and retype will initiate a new call on the data it just downloaded.
If you are not getting pricing after doing the above steps you may need to increase Oasis' wait time for a response from our servers. To do this please follow the bellow steps
- Have an admin go to Configuration
- Click settings
- Enter 2000 for the price lookup wait time