This report replaces some of the reporting features in the old "topdown" reports. Only quote data is shown based on the bid date of the quote.
The screen is divided into the following sections:
- Selection Area
- Data Area
The following menus are specific to Customizable Quote Summary. Other menus may appear as part of the help and other OASIS systems.
- Save - save the report settings as a new report to the reports application in OASIS
- Create Tile - create a tile and show in one or more OASIS applications
- Print - Print the report
The selection area has the following controls:
- Update - re-run the report using the current settings
- Report - The report style
- Quote Summary - 12 months starting with the anchor month (does not have to be January)
- Month of Monthly - Compare the anchor month this year to the anchor month last year. YTD values are calculated from the anchor month and not January.
- Rows - the vertical values for the report (e.g. customers or manufacturers) **
- Columns - the horizontal values for the report (e.g. Month, Year, customers, CSR) **
- Anchor Month - the report is not restricted to January as the starting month. The anchor month becomes the first month for the report.
- Year - Select the year for the anchor month
- Selection - Use the standard quote "Find" to limit what is shown on the report
- Chart - Select between different chart types (like pie, bar, etc)
- Show Values - click on the "Show Values" text to adjust the following calculated values:
- Sell - total for the sell column
- SellNet - "net" price for the sell column (value is sell if less than OBase - otherwise OBase)
- SellTerritoryNet - net with manufacturer specific splits (Rep version only)
- SellCommission - Sell column commission (Mfg and Rep version only)
- SellOverage - Overage (if sell greater than OBase) (Mfg and Rep version only)
- SellOverageSplit - Rep's take of the overage (Mfg and Rep version only)
- SellTerritoryOverage - Rep's take of the overage with manufacturer specific split (Rep version only)
- Sell Earnings - Total earnings from sell column.
- Level1 - total for the level 1 column
- Level1Earnings - total earnings for level 1
- Level2 - total for the level 1 column
- Level2Earnings - total earnings for level 1
- Level3 - total for the level 1 column
- Level3Earnings - total earnings for level 1
- Cost - total resell cost
- LastYear - calculate the above for last year
** Row and Column values may be selected from the same list of fields defined in all the other quote related customizable reports.
The data area is a table with the rows and columns selected in the selection area. The data area is created and refreshed ONLY when the Update button is pressed.
Each cell is divided vertically and lists the value selected in "Show Values" from the selection area. The more values selected, the longer the report.
Clicking on a cell will show the transactions related to that cell in the "Show Transactions" window.
Show Transactions Window
The show transactions window shows the transactions for a selected cell. Currently, the transaction values that are shown are the transaction values and not filtered by the filter in the selection area.
Clicking on any of the transactions will open the related order in the standard OASIS quote or project editor.
The chart area shows any selected charts:
- Pie - a pie chart is created for each of the selected values
- Vertical Bar - a bar chart is created for the rows in the data area. A bar is created for each of the selected "show values"
- Horizontal Bar - a bar chart is created for the columns in the data area. A bar is created for each of the selected "show values". If the column is year, month or day, then a trend line will also be plotted.