Price lists in OASIS are essential to fast and accurate quoting process. Price files can be:
- Created from scratch/blank
- Copy/pasted from a manufacturer sent spreadsheet
- Downloaded from a manufacturer via an OASIS specialization piece
But there are times when a part number you’ve typed in is not in the current saved price file.
To add this part number to the price file
- Go to Tools (Menu bar)
- Click F3 (Price Lookup) – the Price Lookup window opens
- Then click File > New > New Item (Control-N)
- The “Add New Part ___” window opens
- Enter any part information including the Pricing in the “Pricing” tab
- Click OK
- The part now has been added to the Price file
If you have typed a part number not in the system and tabbed off, you may see a window in the bottom right corner, the message means OASIS is checking the price file for any updates.