The Customizable Payment Listing report provides Payment-level report information.
The report is located under Payments in the Reports menu.
The menu item name is “Customizable Payment Listing report”.
Selecting the menu option launches this screen.
Example Grouping by Manufacturer/Quoter:
- Sales Account
- What fields to include in the report
The position of the fields in the report
- Which column lists the field’s data on the report
- How wide the column is
- Row – place the field’s data on its own row on the report (useful when the field contains a list of values or a single long value)
- Use these buttons to set the report to portrait or landscape
- Report Width – Shows the current report width based on the portrait/landscape option chosen.
Used – Displays how much report width is currently taken by the fields being displayed in columns.
Note: This is not just a sum of the column widths for each field.
It also includes the space between each column of the report.
Available - Displays the amount of space available to add more fields in a column to the report.
Note: This calculation accounts for the space that will be allocated between the newly added field and the other columns of data in the report. If the report becomes too wide, the value changes to red and indicates how much too wide the report now is.
- These are the fields displayed in columns on the report.
- Each field has a defined width. The width is editable. Double-click on the value to change it to the desired width. If the field causes the report to become too wide, the value changes to red.
- These are the fields displayed in their own row on the report.
- These are the fields that can be added to the report.
- Quote Number
- Project Name
- Bid Date
- Sell Commission
- Sell Commission Percentage
- Sell Earnings
- End Customer
- Fields Displayed in Columns - Indicates the fields displayed in columns on the report.
- Fields Displayed in Their Own Row - These are the fields displayed in their own row on the report.
- Fields That Can Be Included in the Report - These are the fields that can be added to the report.
New Feature - Row Breaks
Now has a report counts feature to indicate the number of transactions are present within the respective sections of a report.
The Save As options is available in the File menu.