***Incomplete Document - still under construction***
OASIS has over 30 report menu options spanning 12 sections with several million different ways that you can customize the information to suit your needs. It's no wonder that finding a report can be a daunting task for both the new and experienced user in OASIS.
To help with this, we've come up with a list of basic questions that should help to narrow the number of relevant reports to a few that will fit what you are looking for. We look forward to this document assisting in saving time and minimizing frustrations in finding the report that you need in OASIS.
If you need immediate assistance in finding the report you need, please contact OASIS Customer Support, be prepared to answer the questions listed below.
- Are you looking for a Summary or Detail report?
- What information are you needing to see? Projects, Orders, Invoices, Payments, a combination of the previous, or another area?
- Are you needing the information grouped or sorted?
- What columns or information are you wanting to show on the report?
- What is the scenario or business need that you are running the report for? (This is very important when asking for help over the phone, because we might have a report created for that purpose.)