The OASIS orders process makes it easy for users to create, track, update, and reconcile jobs.
Create project and stock orders with ease.
- Convert orders directly from projects or quick quotes for ease and accuracy.
- Convert change orders from the quote for easy tracking of the entire job.
- Handle complex projects including staged jobs, alternate bills of material, and kits.
- Handle hold, partially released, fully released, and canceled orders.
- Combine “child brands” on the same order when allowed by the manufacturer.
- Get customer specific SPA pricing by with customer exceptions in the price list or by querying your pricing/ERP system through custom programming.
- Cancel individual parts through a change order or cancel the entire order. Revert cancelled orders if the manufacturer ships anyway.
- Complete change order system.
- Quickly create stock orders.
- Manage RMA’s and RMA responses from the manufacturer.
All in one resell order. OASIS can pull the customer information from a project or it can be entered manually, OASIS will then create the vendor orders for transmission.
Track Job Specific Information
- Request that manufacturers lot net bill or ship all items together.
- Enter manufacturer SPA agreement numbers for the whole order or by line.
- Enter lot and Profit price lines.
- Enter shipping marks and call before information.
- Use alternate shipping addresses and tell representatives/manufacturers when to use the alternate address.
- Send order and shipping notes.
- Track specifiers on the order
Tools and features
- Access price lists and choose parts from a drop down list.
- Easily enter items for hold or released orders.
- Easily see if an order has met manufacturer’s freight allowance.
- See stock quantities and pull items from internal stock (requires connection to backend ERP system).
- Easily change the order or columns, the size of the font or switch to a grid view.
- Use part look up and part history tools.
- Easily identify how many releases or change orders have been issued on an order.
- Store related documents of any type in the attachments tabs.
- Create reminders for yourself or others related to this order.
- OASIS automatically creates and retains copies of all emails, documents and information sent out of the system.
- Email orders and attach other documents including drawings or customer copies of PO’s.
- Use OASIS configurator tool.
- Create submittals from orders.
- Create a packing slip when needed.
Track important information for job reconciliation and reports
- Track quoter and CSR (project manager)
- Track sales person credit
- Track who created, transmitted and updated orders
- Assign contacts to manufacturers and customers for ease of emailing orders
- Track not only the value of the order but invoiced and payment received values. (requires connection with backend ERP system)
- Manage and track problem jobs
- Track internal notes by the line or by the order.
- Internal notes entered into the order are viewable when the invoice is entered into the system allowing the CSR to communicate with the personnel responsible for entering invoices.
- Store information about problems and have order appear on home screen to follow up
- View all different revisions of the order.
- Track order history
- Comprehensive search tools
- View manufacturer specific messages
- Internal notes (from the notes tab) pop up upon entering the order allowing crucial information to be readily viewed by all users.
- Track sales on a particular part number
- Resell orders show not only the order information but all customer and vendor invoice information as well as customer payment information
- Backlog and order listing reports
- Close and file reports
- Track acknowledged, scheduled and shipped parts. Easily handles multiple shipments of items.
- OASIS can create automatic reminders to check shipping status
- Estimate shipping dates (advanced)
- Quickly view the manufacturer’s website to check shipping
- Check tracking information from the order. OASIS can open the freight company’s website and enter tracking information
- Create customer shipping reports for an order or go back to the project and create a project encompassing shipping report
- Create shipping reports to send to the representative to check on shipping
- See shipping and invoicing information at the line level inside of the order
- Find out how long the average shipping time is from a manufacturer based upon shipping information entered into the system