Customers in OASIS include anyone who is not a manufacturer. Some of the supported customer roles include Architects, Engineers, Contractors, etc., basically anyone who you do business with or might be a part of a job.
OASIS not only tracks contractors, but also tracks "specifiers" related to each project/job. OASIS uses this information for job status, customer follow-ups and reporting. We highly encourage groups to enter all the customers that can be involved in a job.
- Track parent –child relationships
- Customers are stored by role: Architect, Engineer, Contractor, etc
- Create new roles as needed.
- OASIS workgroups allow distributors to map customer to a specific workgroup or workgroups when it is necessary to limit interaction with a customer
- Send mass emails
- Assign a sales person to the customer.Set up their credit hold status (soft and hard holds), taxability, and assign sales tax accounts.
- Set up specific new order messages for a customer. Great for times when you need to prevent an order.
- Add terms that appear on every order for this customer. Great for special shipping requirements.
- Add terms that appear on every resell invoice sent to a customer.
- Track sales and earnings goals for a customer.