At Ingen, we don’t believe in automated attendants! When you call, you will speak with one of our OASIS Support Experts. Each OSE receives ongoing training on OASIS and the lighting industry. The goal of the OSE is to answer your questions quickly and accurately. If more testing or information is needed you will be notified by the OSE as they engage a programmer or trainer to assist with your issue. OSE’s are involved with the OASIS design process ensuring that user’s needs are communicated to the programmers.
We endeavor to provide the best service in the industry. Individuals attempting to set up the OASIS demo, users in their first year of OASIS use, and those with paid maintenance and support may contact us in the following manner:
- Open Ticket - Users may send OASIS the transaction in which they are experiencing the issue. Customer service will receive the transaction and respond to the user within 24 hours during the business week.
- Email - Users may send OASIS requests and questions to support@OasisSalesSoftware.com. These items will be handled by customer service who will respond to the user within 24 hours during the business week. Email sent to a specific individual may not receive a response within 24 hours as that person may be out of the office.
- Phone - Users may call us at 501-843-6750 Monday through Friday from 7am-7pm CST.
- Installation/Relocation of Database - In deference to the needs of businesses to conduct setup and maintenance outside of regular business hours, we will be available by appointment to assist IT personnel after regular business hours. Appointments must be made 5 business days in advance to assure that someone can be available to work with your IT person at your chosen time.
- Updates to the OASIS software including access to new features, etc.
- Installation of OASIS on your hardware
- Training on a feature of OASIS (limited to individual features; not applications in OASIS)
- Common workarounds
- Error identification
- Database recovery attributable to Sybase
- Set up of backups (Integrity of data and actual backing up of data are the responsibility of the user)
For more detailed information please Review Ingen's Support Policy