Here’s an example of doing a Top Down Report
Producing a Quotes Report
This report generates a detail list of quotes within the timeframe selected.
Go to the Reports application.
Then to Worksheets on the Menu bar
The Top Down reporting window appears.
To produce the “Quote Detail” report, go to the Report Drop down as shown below and select “Quote Detail”.
Then Uncheck “Filter Selected Values”
Then hit the “Update” button in the upper left of the page.
(Anytime you change any report parameters in this report, always hit the Update button to refresh the report)
You can print the Report at this time.
If you want to filter farther, here’s what to do:
- Drag and Drop the “Account” field or any of the items in the Fields column to the Report Grouping area or the Selection area
- Report Grouping - means to Group By Manufacturers, Distributors, Specifiers, etc.
- Selection – means select a specific item in one of the fields to filter by
- After making your selections, again hit “Update”. If the report suits the need then Print
AND/OR – Adding filters
Viewing the Quote Detail report by Specifier
Reports can also be filtered by Row headings. Notice the example below to produce a specifier report.
- Drag and drop the Specifier field on to the word “Manufacturer” in the Row Headings area.
Here is what it should look like:
Hit “Update” at this point OR you can
Hit “Update” again. Then print the report if needed
Report filters can be saved along with the Report title so that the report can be ran at any time.